Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the new information in the newest Standard of Perfection for Rabbits?

I have the 2006-2010 edition of Standard of Perfection for Rabbits, but a newer version came out a couple months ago, with added/changed information. Does anyone have the new book that they can email me the new information or scan it to me? If not, then can someone please answer this question with the new information? Or else, does anyone know of a website that has the new information? I am going the PA State Farm Show this Friday-Saturday. Thanks!What is the new information in the newest Standard of Perfection for Rabbits?The newest standards of perfection 2011-2015 is now an sale at the abra.net website. It costs $ 20.00. I have to order my copy as well in time for our county fair in Feb

No comments:

Post a Comment