Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do i find information on capital structure for certain companies?

I'm trying to figure out the capital structure of AT%26amp;T and Verizon, and while I know what capital structure is, I don't know how to glean it from the stock pages my professor referenced- it seems to me that I'd need to use Hoovers, but I don't have access to that. Does anyone know of a good way get capital structure information for these companies ASAP? It's for an assignment I need to get in right away.How do i find information on capital structure for certain companies?Your professor is trying to get you to learn how to read financial statements.



The capital structure of a company is seen in the equity section of the balance sheet.



Go to www.sec.gov and search the EDGARS for specific company filings (you're looking for the 10-K and 10-Q).

No comments:

Post a Comment