Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I find information about starting up a group home for adults with disabilities?

I currently work for a group home now and I want to get some info on how to start up a group home for adults with developmental disabilities. I have been having a real hard time finding where to go and who to talk to. Im also having a little trouble with finding grants. If you have any information I would really appreciate it if you could leave any answers you might have. IT WOULD REALLY HELP ME !!How can I find information about starting up a group home for adults with disabilities?This link has a set-up for senior home care but it has a lot of information that might lead you to your type of home care. There's isn't much of a big difference so I hope it helps you. http://www.homecare-startingahomecarebus鈥?/a>
  • applebees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment