Monday, February 20, 2012

I want to sell my car. What information should I give to the person who is buying it from me?

What information should I get from the person who is buying it from me. I know the $ for sure and I should give them the title, but what other information do we need to exchange? Do we go to the bank together to get the $? I am financing the car right now, so I will be paying it off once I get someone to buy it.I want to sell my car. What information should I give to the person who is buying it from me?Do you have the title yet or are the finance company holding it? Without it then its going to slow the process down and you risk losing the buyer due to time restraints. If you have the title then sure I would go to the bank and have him transfer the money direct with you present.I want to sell my car. What information should I give to the person who is buying it from me?you cant sell it/bank takes about a month to produce the title/go to bank tomorrow and check it

No comments:

Post a Comment