Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I get information on guardianship?

I have an aunt with down syndrome, my grandmother past away 4 years ago and I have been taking care of her. My aunt's sister has legal guardianship of her, but now she is planning on taking off and leaving her behind (abandoning her). I have aso found out that she has been taking my money my aunt recieves from the state. Can the state take my aunt away from us if we are not her leagal gaurdians? My grandfather is still alive and lives with my aunt (which is his daughter with down syndrome).

Can her sister get in trouble for that money? I want to make sure nothing happens to my aunt, and I want to know if their is anything legally I can do? Any information will be greatly appreciated.Where can I get information on guardianship?Yes the sister who is using the money of your aunt can get into a lot of trouble for using your aunt's money... that is fraud!



Petition the court for gaurdianship of your aunt.....That should stop the sister for misdirecting the money for your auntl.Where can I get information on guardianship?There is alot you can do.... What she is doing by taking your aunts money is fraud. I would contact the authorities, an attourney and SS. I can talk to you about some legal options but not through this site. My email is SMF081582@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment