Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I find information on an unsolved murder from the 1960s?

I know the name and approximate date. I know the city but not the exact location. I have the local paper (Savannah, GA) looking for a newspaper article but without exact information, the police are unable to locate a copy of the police report. This murder has never been solved and I am curious as to the facts surrounding the case.How can I find information on an unsolved murder from the 1960s?See if a local historian knows anything about it. They might know because, as I always say, "If there's on person interested in it then there must be another" since how the brain works and all that are very related and there are good possibilities that someone else has also heard of the case and would like more info just like you and it's probably the local historian.How can I find information on an unsolved murder from the 1960s?
go to your local library or foreince office , or even the local policeHow can I find information on an unsolved murder from the 1960s?google.comHow can I find information on an unsolved murder from the 1960s?
Ask again giving us more information so that we can help better.How can I find information on an unsolved murder from the 1960s?It could be that someone wrote a book on it -- you might check the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment