Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I find the full name and information of a flight attendant?

I just recently took a U.S. Airways flight from PHL to LAX. I was wondering if I could use that flight information to search for a flight attendant that was working on that flight. I wasn't sure, but I'd like to find information on this flight attendant and I don't know how.How can I find the full name and information of a flight attendant?Jeff, airlines do not release personal info on their employees, including flight attendants.



Regards,

DanHow can I find the full name and information of a flight attendant?why would you do this?

if she was interested in you, you wouldn't have to search for her information.

That semms kinda stalker-ish!

:)How can I find the full name and information of a flight attendant?Most likely you will not be able to get that information. If you are wanting to write in a complaint or a commendation, you can give as many identifying details as you can about that FA and the airline can look it up for their own records, and to pass along the info. If you just want to know who it was, you're going to be out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment