Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to limit the information and manage the Face book profile?

I am current member of the Face book but I don't use it a lot and never post any of my personal photo or events on my profile. Because this web sit seems to reveal too much of personal information regardless of your security and private setting on the page.



It seems like all of the profile page can be viewed to anyone in the public(Just simply typing the person's name and use the search engine like google.How to limit the information and manage the Face book profile?Sorry, I Can't Answer How To Limit The Information Shown.



As To Your Point About Google, I Can Confirm This Is Not True. The Following Was Taken From The FB Website:



"There have been misleading rumors recently about Facebook indexing all your information on Google. This is not true. Facebook created public search listings in 2007 to enable people to search for your name and see a link to your Facebook profile. They will still only see a basic set of information."
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment