Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I find information about a drunk driving death that occured in the 1970s?

I recently found out that my father was involved in a drunk driving accident in the 1970s in which he was the driver, that resulted in the death of his fiancee. I know my father is a recovered alcoholic but this was news to me, and I don't want to press him on it. Is there any way to find information about such an accident online? The Omaha-World Herald doesn't seem to keep records dating back that far. I don't think he was charged in the accident so I don't think he has a criminal record either.How can I find information about a drunk driving death that occured in the 1970s?Try going to the library they maybe able to help you they keep old news paper articles on file. Phone them and ask!!!!How can I find information about a drunk driving death that occured in the 1970s?You would probably have more luck going to a library as many keep and leather bound old newspapers precisely for people who want to research news from the past. Either that or you could always try to somehow find and contact the family of his fiancee....this could be a bit sensitive though.
  • forza motorsport 3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment