Monday, February 20, 2012

Where can I find information on Los Angeles Potteries?

I recently bought a set of brown spongeware dishes. The mark on the bottom of one of the dishes says Los Angeles Potteries 1971 ovenware. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some information/history on the company or the dishes. Thanks guys.Where can I find information on Los Angeles Potteries?"Located in Lynwood, California Los Angeles Potteries produced artware and pottery from the 1940's - 1960's. "



I copied this quote from the link below.



The second link is an Amazon.com link to books with references to Los Angeles Potteries. If you have the right browser and add-ons, you can look at excerpts of the books - or you can think about buying one of the books if it looks of interest to you.



The third link is a link to the book Collector's Encyclopedia of California PotteryWhere can I find information on Los Angeles Potteries?There used to be some potteries in Los Feliz but I am not sure any potteries exist anymore. Ilive here, google potteries Los Angeles or pottery makers Los Angeles I don't think we have any large pottery makers any longer sorry
  • used boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment