Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I find information on house sale statistics?

I'm currently doing a project about the recession, and I want to compare the number of house sales of before and during the recession. However, I'm having a little trouble finding the information to compare, does anyone have any ideas where to look?How can I find information on house sale statistics?try the website upmystreet - they have listings showing how much houses on particular streets have sold for in the past few yearsHow can I find information on house sale statistics?This website can possibly help you.



I'm not too sure or positive-sounding because I have never used it for such purposes, and frankly don't want to try for your benefit!



But hopefully this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment