Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I find thorough information on the water treatment process?

I'm doing a speech for my college class and need to find information I can understand. Preferably a website or something that shows the whole process with detail but still is something an unfamiliar person could understand.Where can I find thorough information on the water treatment process?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewage_trea鈥?/a>



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_purif鈥?/a>



I hope these help...Where can I find thorough information on the water treatment process?Any book on environmental engineering will help. There are also specialized books on water treatment.



Be aware that there are several water treatment processes, some are for agriculture, some for human consumption, some for treatment previous to disposal, some for removing metals, others for removing bacteria... the possibilities are endless.



"Water treatment" only means "do something to water containing certain thing so it gets rid of that thing"



Try Wikipedia; look for terms like:



Reverse osmosis

Water treatment

Bacteriological water treatment



And follow the links you might find.



Good luck,



-S
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment