Friday, February 3, 2012

What is currently the best memory system for remembering a lot of information?

What is currently the best memory system for remembering a lot of information?And explain how it works?What is currently the best memory system for remembering a lot of information?I find memory by association to be my best method. And I have memorized a lot of stuff. Just last month I memorized the birth and death years of over 70 scientist.



This is an example of my system. Lets say that your mom was born in 1969. If your mom was born in 1969, thats the same year that man first landed on the moon. Your mom is important to you, so you remember that date.



I was born on July 19th. Bill Clinton was born on August 19th. I dont like Bill Clinton, He needs to find another Birthday The 19th is mine!! My sister was born in August. So he cant have that one either! Now I will always remember that Bill Clinton was born on August 19th.



I liked George W Bush, George W bush was born in 1946. Guess who else was born in 1946?...Yup!!! Bill Clinton! That no good thief!



When remembering numbers, it also helps to keep you eye out for special numbers. 77, 88, 99 are all double numbers. There are only 9 of them so they are like a family. Numbers devisible by 5 are special too, and are easy to remember if you notice them. %26gt;%26gt; if you add the numbers (like 1911) and they equal a number devisible by 3 then the whole number is devisible by three(1+9+1+1= 12) that makes 1911 special because it is devisible by three.



When you try to remember something..Try to connect it to something else

12 is a dozen, there are 12 months in a year. 7 is a lucky number, there are 7 days in a week. There are 66 books in the bible, 88 keys on a piano. (99 bottles of beer on the wall. 365 days in a year. "93" million miles to the Sun

186 Thousand miles a second is light speed. 70 mph is the speed limit. 24 hours in a day. 64 is 8 squared baseball has 9 innings. 180 degrees is a streight line. 1701 is the number for the starship enterprize on Star Trek.

6o seconds in a minuite. You were born in 19?? Your mom was born in 19?? Your favorite number is?? How many teeth are in your Grandmas dentures? THere are numbers everywhere? Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 14 hundred and 92. Is the number you are trying to remember odd or even? The more you remember, the more you will be able to make associations.What is currently the best memory system for remembering a lot of information?Personally I find using stories I make up a good way of remembering - include what you need to remember in a short story i.e. short example would be a relative was taken into hospital and I had to remember the ward number which was 3b so i thought of three bees stinging my fingers and I have remembered the ward ever since - which was about 5 years ago...obviously that is small to remember but it works for larger things as well.
  • restaurant week nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment