Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find information about how many people volunteer for/are employed by nonprofits?

Specifically the United Way, Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity, and Nature Conservancy?

I've looked at the websites, and maybe I just don't know where to look, but can't find this information.Where can I find information about how many people volunteer for/are employed by nonprofits?No one is tracking every volunteer nor every nonprofit employee.



You can call the United Way, the national office of the Red Cross and the national office of the Nature Conservancy and ask them for this data directly.



The Corporation for National Service and the Independent Sector maintain lots of data about volunteering in general.Where can I find information about how many people volunteer for/are employed by nonprofits?If you go to volunteer.com you can search for some nonprofit organisations; but I think that it is more for local volunteering, however you might be able to find something like the red cross/ Habitat for Humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment