Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I retrieve app information that was deleted from my ipod touch?

Some of my apps were recently deleted from my ipod touch but when I plugged the ipod in again they were placed back on to the ipod. However, all of my saved in-app information was deleted. Now every time I sync my ipod it says it's backing up my info so I know it's there. My question is how do I access this info? I don't have a mac. I have an HP.How can I retrieve app information that was deleted from my ipod touch?Well what you have to do is restore your iPod. When you are about to restore it, it should say, restore from backup? then you click yes, then chose the backup device, and you will have everything you hadHow can I retrieve app information that was deleted from my ipod touch?Ok i have an hp also by the way. Heres how to fix your program



1. Plug in your ipod

2. Go onto itunes

3. Under devices you will see you ipod click on it

4. THere are 3 things under the tab summary ipod,version and options

5.look at options

6. Make sure Encrypt ipod back of is NOT checked

7. extra - i only have "manually manage music and videos" checked off because you if you only have that checked of you dont have to worry about itunes doing crap you dont want to be done by itself.



Hope it helps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment