Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where would I find information, articles about the effect of mental puzzles and the human memory?

I'm doing a science fair project on "the effect of mental puzzles, or brain boosters, and the effects on human memory" and I need research articles and information about this.



Could someone please help me out and point me in a direction... ?Where would I find information, articles about the effect of mental puzzles and the human memory?Read about psychologist and computer scientist Roger Schank. In his book on raising children Coloring Outside the Lines, he talks about the “real world” learning model he developed with the Northwestern University Institute for the Learning Sciences. The real world traits include creativity, analytical skill, and inquisitiveness.



http://www.engines4ed.org/hyperbook/misc…

No comments:

Post a Comment