Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I get information about voluntary work in South America?

Hello, I need you guys' help here: I am a 31 y-o professional and would like in about 2 years time to take a break and do voluntary work in South America. That continent fascinates me and I am keen to explore while being useful. How can I go about it? What options could I have? Where could I find more information? Thanks for your (serious only please) answers...Where can I get information about voluntary work in South America?If you are in UK, try VSO, Work for a Charity, Charity Jobs and the Guardian on a Wednesday. Most organisations working in S America require volunteers to have a reasonable level of Spanish.Where can I get information about voluntary work in South America?Sorry to say it , but have you tried the counrty it's self?

Where would they most like this kind of offer.



Good luck, %26amp; be carefull out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment