Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find information on forclosure auctions that happened already?

The house of my friend was auctioned off last month and I was wondering if anybody had bought it and if so who owned it. It was a really great house with some land to it and I was thinking about investing but don't know where to look to get information on the place. Any advice would be awesome guys thanks ^-^ Mostly looking for a place where I can look online.Where can I find information on forclosure auctions that happened already?In the U.S. it depends if it was a sheriff's auction or private company. Look in the county records and type in the address to find out who owned it prior to auction. The sale may take 30 to 60 days to show up in the recorder's office online.

No comments:

Post a Comment