Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I access information on the memory card in my Nintendo DSi?

I have put some photos, games etc on the memory card in my DSI but when I turn it on it doesnt seem to pick up the information. I have formatted the card previously.Is there a menu that you goto to see all the info on the card and access it?How do I access information on the memory card in my Nintendo DSi?For the photos, you can only see the pictures your dsi took with its camera, so you won't be able to access them. For the games, there is no menu to open them, because they won't let you play downloaded games. To do that, you will need an illegal flash cart like an r4i or ak2i. You can only listen to music from DSi Sound if they are in the following file formats: .3gp, .mp4 and . 4ma.How do I access information on the memory card in my Nintendo DSi?Sorry, it's not possible. Only for music in aac format, pics made by the dsi (any other pic won't work), and games downloaded from the nintendo shop (works only in the dsi it was downloaded).

No comments:

Post a Comment