Monday, January 30, 2012

Could you please provide me with any relevant information in regards to traveling to Russia?

I intend to visit Russia in late February and have not done so before, I intend to visit and stay with a dear friend and am confused by the sheer volume of information regarding travel to Russia.

Any clarification or information you would deem appropriate would be greatly received.

If it is important I intend to travel by plane, I am male, an adult and intend to travel alone. I will be visiting Saratov and staying with my friend there.

Thankyou.Could you please provide me with any relevant information in regards to traveling to Russia?What's the problem for a single male adult traveling in Russia?



Quite safe, safer than US, normal precautions would do. Basics of Russian language would help a lot, because almost all the signs are in Russian and Russians can barely speak any English.



February might be cold and normally snowy and windy, but this does not normally tell on travel schedules.



Beware of taxi touts at the airports, avoid taking taxi from them - you never know where you end up.

But if you change planes from BA to Saravia in Domodedovo, you will not need the one.

Saratov is quite a big city and has a lot to offer. Been there 5-6 times. Girls are very nice there.

No comments:

Post a Comment