Monday, January 30, 2012

How to make my yahoo messenger status not to auto change when I edit my profile information?

I have Yahoo Messenger 9 and when I change my profile information my status is auto changing into "Update has updated basic information"? That also happens when I entered a blog on yahoo 360. How to make that happen no more?How to make my yahoo messenger status not to auto change when I edit my profile information?Click this: http://profiles.yahoo.com/settings/updat鈥?/a>

Sign in if prompted to.

There's one that says 'Status Updates'. Change it to 'No One'.

If you don't see it then you will need to click 'Show All Yahoo! Sources' first. Then you'll get this ridiculously long list of completely irrelevant things to have to choose 'No One' on and no way to get rid of them.

Click the orange 'Save' button at the bottom of the page.

You will not get the usual orange bar at the top of the page to confirm the save.



And you might find something here: http://www.ymessengerblog.com/blog/2008/鈥?/a>How to make my yahoo messenger status not to auto change when I edit my profile information?idk dude....i'm looking for the same ****!

No comments:

Post a Comment