Monday, January 30, 2012

What does the term collateral information imply?

My boyfriend is in alcohol treatment. A family counselor called and left a message she would like to talk to me to gather collateral information. What do you think this means?What does the term collateral information imply?Just information about what has the drinking done to his life.What does the term collateral information imply?It means she wants you to rat on your boyfriend and she is being very inappropriate. I would NOT go and I would probably get a new boyfriend since alcoholic behavior will ALWAYS be a problem. Thank God you are not married to this guy. You are just going to be on the path of a miserable life!!! Again, I would NEVER get involved in giving information!!!
  • nada boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment