Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find information on my graphics card for Dell Ox5543?

I have a video card that's integrated into my motherboard. I wanted to find more information on my video card so that I can know what it supports (certain games require pixel shader 2.0 and such). I googled it and couldn't find much info.Where can I find information on my graphics card for Dell Ox5543?or you can check it on your system by following the steps,

start

settings

control panel

system

hardware

device manager

display adaptors



but good luck doing anything with integrated graphicsWhere can I find information on my graphics card for Dell Ox5543?Look at the specs for your system. You can find out exactly what you have by going to the Dell website and looking up the system using the service tag located on the case of the unit.



Then go to the manufacturer's website for the video chipset and look up the specs.

No comments:

Post a Comment