Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I find out my parking ticket information if I lost the ticket?

I'm in LA County and I got a parking ticket a while ago that I have a court date to contest it but I want to reschedule the court date. However, I lost the ticket so I don't have any of my information. Is there anyway I can look up my ticket information? Is there a number I can call? Website? This is for the City of Los Angeles, I got the ticket right on Sunset Blvd near the Arclight.How can I find out my parking ticket information if I lost the ticket?Call the Los Angeles city court clerks office (look in the phone book- it'll be there).How can I find out my parking ticket information if I lost the ticket?You need to call city hall but u need to call the city where u got the ticket from.
  • beef o bradys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment