Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find online information on reading industrial electronic schematics?

I am going on an interview soon, and they are going to ask me questions regarding industrial electronic schematics. I haven't refreshed my memory on these types of schematics (what I work with now is mostly smaller scale electronics), so I'm worried I won't be able to identify what the schematic is showing as easily as I once was.



Is there a website that shows industrial electronic schematics and how to identify what they are? Schmatics of PLCs, machinery, etc. Industrial electrician-oriented schematics would be helpful.



Is there any information online that would help me refresh my memory on this type of stuff?Where can I find online information on reading industrial electronic schematics?try dis site:-



http://www.cie-wc.edu/Industrial-Electro…

No comments:

Post a Comment