Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I get the company that provides false information to the employers remove my record?

There is a company USIS ( http://www.usis.com/default.aspx ) that provides the new employers with the false information about me. And I end up not getting hired by the new companies. Is there any way I can legally force them to remove the false information from my record? Can lawyers take care of this? Is there any other agencies I can contact to have this company remove the false records? II have tried to dispute the information, but the company is not responsive. Thank you!How can I get the company that provides false information to the employers remove my record?The cheapest way is the best way to start. Send them a carefully crafted letter that looks as if a lawyer wrote it. Something along the lines of



"The information that you are giving out about xxxx is false. This is causing me to suffer severe financial penalties and mental anguish. Now that you have been made aware that the record is incorrect, you will be knowingly and maliciously spreading false information if you continue to provide companies with these details. Please amend your records immediately. . . ."



Make sure you address this to the CEO of the company.



Then you mail it recorded delivery, return receipt required. Keep the return receipt and a copy of your letter.



I assure you that they will amend their records!
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment