Friday, January 27, 2012

How do i contact yahoo mail about someone compromising my email account and changing my information?

I have a basic yahoo mail account and someone has accessed my account (other than myself) and the have changed all of my information. The answers to my security questions have even been changed. I have tried all of the options that yahoo provides users online, and none of them work because i have absolutely no information that is correct to access my to even change my password. Please help!How do i contact yahoo mail about someone compromising my email account and changing my information?Go to Yahoo Supoort.

Or may I suggest.

Making a new account.How do i contact yahoo mail about someone compromising my email account and changing my information?You need to contact service representative and explain the situation to them.



account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com



Yahoo! Customer Service

1-408-349-1572

No comments:

Post a Comment